Capital Security Bank History
Established in 1997
CSB has been operating for over 21 years and commenced business to service personal family trusts managed by professional trustees.
This remains a key part of our service but we have grown to include personal corporate accounts.
Today our mission is to provide high-quality Private Banking to our clients.
- The Cook Islands Jurisdiction
- Private Bank
- Licensed for Domestic and International Banking Business
- Audited by PriceWaterhouseCoopers
- Insured by AXIS Specialty Limited (Singapore Branch)
- Member of SWIFT (CPSBCKCA)
- Total Capital to Risk Weighted Assets Ratio Greater than 15% (exceeds Basel III requirements)
- Conservative Product Offerings
- Announcement by the Chief Executive Officer of Capital Security Bank Limited
- CEO Announcement
- Latest Newsletter
- Update from CSB's CEO Gerard Field
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Media Release - The Cook Islands Passes Legislation to Address EU Concerns
- Update from Gerard Field, CEO
- Cook Islands Mutual Evaluation Report Results