Capital Security Bank Limited ‘CSB’ has been operating for over 23 years and is the Cook Islands only private international bank. We provide international banking services to trusts, personal clients and corporates from around the world.
We are looking for a Project Coordinator to coordinate and manage project activities, including recurring simple tasks and larger project plans requiring interaction with product developers. The Project Coordinator will manage, schedules, arrange assignments and communicate progress to all team members. The Project Coordinators responsibilities include managing tasks and tickets with the banks system providers and developers, preparing action plans, collecting tenders / job quotes, gathering necessary resources and problem solving.
The Project Coordinator will work closely with the banks IT support, system developers and will report to our Chief Operating Officer.
• Schedule regular meetings and record decisions (e.g. assigned tasks and next steps)
• Break projects into doable tasks and set timeframes and goals
• Create and update workflows
• Problem Solving
• Prepare and provide documentation to internal teams and key stakeholders
• Order resources, like equipment and software
• Retrieve necessary information
(e.g. user/client requirements and relevant case studies and articulate the banks requirements to IT system providers and developers).
• Monitor project and tasks progress and address potential issues
• Coordinate quality controls to ensure deliverables meet requirements
• Measure and report on project performance
• Act as the point of contact for all participants
• A Cook Islander preferred
• Work experience as a Project Administrator, Project Coordinator or similar role preferable
• IT knowledge or experience preferred
• Hands-on experience with flowcharts, technical documentation and schedules
• Knowledge of project management
• Solid organization and time-management skills
• Strong problem solving and communication skills
• Team spirit