The situation surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19) is constantly evolving and like you, we are monitoring the latest news and regulations. At Capital Security Bank, we remain ready to provide you with the banking support you depend on.
We've rolled out a number of precautionary measures to protect our employees so they can continue to look after our clients and our communities.
- We're following government guidance, requiring our staff to self-isolate for 14 days in New Zealand if they return from an overseas trip.
- We have paused business-related international travel. We will leverage video conferencing as needed, to continue to meet with clients.
- We have a contingency plan in place for our staff to have full capabilities while working remotely. Should they need to work-from-home they will continue to be available to service your instructions.
As the situation with COVID–19 is extremely dynamic we will continue inform you of any proactive decisions we make.
- Stay informed with CSB email updates or check our website for the latest news.
- Get in touch with your Relationship Manager if you have specific questions.
- Please continue to be diligent about scams and phishing attempts. Keep an eye out for any suspicious emails.
There is no question that this is a time of great uncertainty. While things are rapidly evolving and we don't know exactly what the future holds, we feel confident that by sticking together and supporting each other, we'll emerge from this stronger than before.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us.
Phone: +682 22505
The CSB Team